In Episode 54 of the Most Awesome Founder Podcast, we returned with the 6th inspiration session with Gerrit McGowan and Dries Faems.
Sticking to the format of sharing something they learned, made them think, and made them laugh, Gerrit and Dries discuss the following captivating topics:
– MBA Students and their effect on work in startups
– In what sense the “cigar butting investment strategy” can be implemented today
– What academic research about entrepreneurship is still missing
– The new OECD innovation policy for Germany
– The issues of digitalization in Germany
– How to boost the productivity of a PhD Student
We hope you enjoy listening to this podcast episode, filled with thought-provoking takeaways, just as much as we did producing it!