In episode 45 of the Most Awesome Founder Podcast, we are back with the fourth episode of the Awesome Founder Inspiration Sessions with Gerrit McGowan and Dries Faems.
Continuing the format from the previous episode, they discuss a few thought-provoking topics:
– How does virtual work affect creativity?
– Do flexible work opportunities have inherent biases?
– Can the introduction of a middle management layer actually drive innovation in startups?
– How can startups become more competitive when hiring tech talent?
– A curious case of robots being given rest days in Germany!
– Has A.I. finally become sentient? Does A.I. finally have feelings?
The episode is full of interesting insights and takeaways. So hopefully, you’ll enjoy listening to it as much as we did producing.